James Potter is a fabulous prancing bitch.
Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, read by David Tennant (excerpt)
#HIS QUIRREL IS GOLD
Always reblog for Tennant’s Quirrel
WHY DOES THIS EXIST WHY ISN’T THERE MORE
This blog is mine and I’m reblogging a photo of the headmaster of my school.
And the Stag fell in love with the Doe,
Prongs old boy, must I remind you? I am a dog or rather a grim and not a wolf.
Secondly, I haven’t been ignoring him. I’ve been busy, earning money for my pranks. Yes, magic makes it but it is the potions and other… ingredients which make it permanent.
Not to mention, Madame Pomfrey banned me from the Hospital Wing.
She banned ME.
Okay, maybe I shouldn’t have placed that jinx on Snivellus while he was sick. Not like he needed much to look like a vampire. I mean, with that greasy hair, pointed nose and white skin, he just needed fangs to complete the look. And no reflection. (That was hard) You should have seen the way he screamed! Everyone in the snakey common room were shouting and running away from him! (I’ve got evidence due to the dear House Elves)
Ain’t my fault Madame Pomfrey caught me.
Hmm, how do I make Moony not mad at me? Maybe a book or two. *looks through trunk* I think I have a few books I, ahem, borrowed.
Do you think it’d be enough?
List of Harry Potter Spells
- Accio: Brings an object to you
- Aguamenti: Creates a gush of water from the tip of the spell caster’s wand
- Alohomora: Opens locks
- Aparecium: Makes invisible ink become visible
- Avada Kedavra: The Unforgivable Curse; Kills your opponent; taken from “Abra Cadabra”
- Avifors: Turns things into birds
- Avis: Makes birds fly out of the end of your wand
- Bombarda: Causes a small, locally contained explosion. To make a bigger explosion, one could use “bombarda maxima”
- Colloportus: Closes a door and binds it so that it can’t be opened.
- Confringo: AKA the Blasting Curse; Causes the item targeted to explode
- Confundus: Confounds your target, or makes them temporarily confused
- Conjunctivitis: Damages the eyesight of your opponent, making them seem to have pink eye
- Crucio: The Second Unforgivable Curse, the Cruciatus Curse; Tortures your opponent mercilessly
- Deletrius: Erases the last spell cast by a wand so that it can’t be discovered
- Densaugeo: Makes teeth grow out of control
- Diffindo: Makes seams split open, severs an object into two pieces
- Dissendium: Opens a specific passageway into a cellar, may be useful in other instances; may be only a password
- Duro: Turns an item to stone.
- Enervate: Mistaken spell. Changed to Rennervate. Used to wake up a stunned person
- Engorgio: Makes an item larger, as in swollen
- Episkey: Heals relatively minor wounds.
- Evanesco: Causes an item to immediately dissolve away, as if it had never existed
- Expecto Patronum: Creates Patronus
- Expelliarmus: Disarms the target of the spell, such as knocking their wand out of their hand
- Fera Verto: Transforms animals into water goblets!
- Ferula: Binds a broken limb with a splint and bandages, tightly wrapped
- Fidelius: Allows a secret to be hidden within the secret keeper’s soul; very powerful spell
- Finite Incantatem: Stops any spell
- Flagrate: Allows the user to write or draw in the air with fire
- Flipendo: Also knows as the Knockback Jinx, pushes or flips something backwards
- Furnunculus: Causes a person to break out in boils
- Geminio: Creates a duplicate of an item (a twin, as in the zodiacal sign Gemini).
- Homorphus: Man-Shape; makes a werewolf or person disguised as an animal resume their human shape
- Immobulus: Immobilizes the target
- Impedimenta: Puts up an impediment that slows down something or someone that is coming toward you
- Imperio: The third unforgivable curse. Allows the user to assume complete control of another person
- Impervius: Repels water from a surface
- Incarcerous: Conjures up ropes, which then bind an opponent
- Incendio: Lights a fire
- Legilimens: Allows the user to gain access to another’s mind and memories
- Levicorpus: Turns your opponent upside down and dangles them in thin air
- Liberacorpus: “Liberates”, or frees a body that has been caught up by the levicorpus spell
- Locomotor Mortis: The Leg-Locker Curse; locks an opponent’s legs together
- Lumos: Creates light, usually by making the tip of the wand glow. More light can be created using “lumos maxima”
- Mobiliarbus: Used to move a tree from one place to another
- Mobilicorpus: Used to move a body from one place to another
- Morsmordre: or Morsmorde Used to summon the Dark Mark
- Muffliato: Causes a buzzing noise to surround a limited area so that those in the area can carry on a private conversation
- Nox: Extinguishes light, used to douse the light created by “Lumos”
- Obliviate: Makes a person “oblivious”, erasing their memories of an event
- Orchideous: Conjures a bunch of flowers from the user’s wand
- Petrificus Totalus: Total petrification; petrifies an opponent totally
- Point Me: The Four Point Spell; makes the user’s wand act like a compass
- Portus: Turns any item into a Portkey, which can then be used to transport a person or persons to another location.
- Prior Incantato: Reveals to you the last spell that a wand was used to cast
- Protego: Protects the user, and sends a spell back on an opponent
- Quietus: Makes things quiet, used to muffle “Sonorus”
- Reducio: Shrinks an item
- Reducto: Blasts solid objects into pieces
- Relashio: Releases something from being constrained or held
- Rennervate: Was originally “ennervate”, but corrected by author; means to energize or wake up
- Reparo: Repairs broken items
- Repello: Repels something
- Repello Muggletum: Makes an area invisible to Muggles
- Revelio: Causes something that is hidden to be revealed
- Rictusempra: Causes a person to curl up in laughter, as if being tickled
- Riddikulus: Makes a boggart assume a “ridiculous” form, thereby making it funny instead of terrifying
- Salvio Hexia: Unclear; seems to strengthen other protective spells, or to deflect any hexes cast toward a specific location
- Scourgify: Used to clean dirt or other material off of a surface
- Sectumsempra: Causes lacerations to appear all over an opponent’s body, as if they had been cut by an invisible sword
- Serpensortia: Conjures a snake
- Silencio: Makes the target of the spell unable to make any sound.
- Sonorus: Amplifies the user’s voice
- Stupefy Stupefies an opponent, or knocks them insensible temporarily
- Tarantallegra: Forces an opponent’s legs to dance uncontrollably
- Tergeo: Scours something clean
- Waddiwasi: Removes a stuck object, as in a wad of gum that is stuck in a keyhole
- Wingardium Leviosa: Allows the user to make an object levitate
This is Admin Moony’s dedication to the blog.
I got jailed on twitter for the first time today trying to annoy Admin Padfoot into coming online.
She’s still not online though. 8|
- Admin Moony
Padfoot, it’s time for me to have a couple of words with you about Remus. First of all, you dense wolf, stop ignoring him. I don’t know what happened that night in the tower - though I have an inkling - but running away won’t solve whatever problems you two have.
Talk it out like the two sensible (I hope) people you are supposed to be, and stop trying to avoid a confrontation. It is going to happen sooner or later, and playing this game won’t do you two any good. So I suggest that you two better have a nice heart-to-heart soon. You don’t want me to lock guys up again, do you?